At b clinic, we remain committed to supporting all our clients & staff members throughout this time. All of our 7 clinic locations remain open, with hours of operation running as normal. As we care greatly about the health and safety of our clients and our staff we will continue to follow the highest of Queensland Health Infection Control standards and have implemented the following:
- Surfaces are being cleaned before and after each client.
- Hand sanitisers will be on the counter as you enter each of our clinics.
- All clinics will be a “handshake free zone”.
- Waiting rooms won’t be over crowded.
- For your peace of mine please note that each of our clinic locations are safely located away from crowded shopping centres.
If any of the below apply to you call our receptionists on 1300558188 to cancel and reschedule your appointment for a later date. Call your GP who will advise you what to do next or call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
- If you are feeling even slightly unwell with flu-like symptoms, a fever, cough or having difficulty breathing.
- If you have travelled ANYWHERE overseas in the last two weeks it is now a requirement that you self-isolate for 14 days following your return.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) you must also self-isolate for 14 days.
Thank you to all our b clinic clients for your continued understanding, support, and take care.