The good news is you don’t have to resort to surgery to look your best self. Today’s dermal fillers, skin treatments and muscle relaxants are state-of-the-art so you can achieve great results in your lunch hour without going under the knife.
Whether you’re in your 20s or 50s, here’s our guide to the most effective ways to enhance your look and leave you feeling more confident, beautiful and rejuvenated.
- Beautifully contour your face: A key sign of classic, youthful beauty is well-defined cheekbones. If nature hasn’t blessed you with high, contoured cheekbones that are plump in all the right places, you can achieve the same effect with the latest dermal fillers.
Why this treatment’s a great option for you: You get instantly fresher, more natural, beautiful facial contours and define your cheekbones with minimal downtime – you can often do these subtle treatments during your lunch hour.
- Re-sculpt your nose: There’s a reason why so many celebrities get a nose job – achieving the perfect nose shape can totally transform your face. But you don’t need to submit yourself to painful surgery with long recovery times. Today’s dermal fillers are the new, non-surgical reshaping treatment to make your nose look straighter, larger or more symmetrical.
Why this treatment’s a great option for you: You can quickly correct a great many minor problems and make subtle changes that leave you looking naturally more beautiful. Make your nasal tip more defined and reduce the appearance of dents, bumps or other imperfections in shape for the new profile you’ve always dreamed of.
- Reshape your chin: If you feel like your chin isn’t a) prominent enough, b) out of balance with the rest of your face or c) too weak, dermal fillers can make all the difference.
Why this treatment’s a great option for you: In an hour or so your chin’s symmetry and visual balance can be totally transformed – and you won’t have to wear bandages for weeks afterwards, either.
- Define your jawline: Your jawline may always have been asymmetrical, or perhaps as you’ve aged your jowls make you feel a little like the saggy baggy elephant. Don’t panic – help is at hand with new dermal fillers, giving you very natural results.
Why this treatment’s a great option for you: Quickly and non-surgically enhance the look of your jawline and jowls, fixing everything from lack of definition to the tell-tale sag of aging (or genetics!).
- Take some weight off your jawline: Some people feel their jaw is too large for their face, or would prefer a v-shape rather than a square or round jawline. Others complain their jaw looks clenched even when they’re relaxed. Muscle relaxants can help.
Why this treatment’s a great option for you: It’s the perfect pain-free way to achieve a slimmer or softer silhouette fast.
- Eradicate skin imperfections: If you’ve got acne scarring, uneven skin texture, skin discolourations, or your skin’s looking tired and dull there’s a wide range of treatments to give you back your youthful, smoother and more beautiful skin. Skin peels can reduce scarring and boost your skin’s natural glow. IPL (Intense Pulsed Light therapy) or photorejuvenation is a quick in-clinic procedure and a great long-lasting solution for removing spots and scarring, reducing pore size, eliminating and reducing wrinkles, and improving your overall skin texture, smoothness, and quality. Microdermabrasion sprays tiny exfoliating crystals onto your skin to make way for a smoother new layer and a flawless glow.
Why these treatments are a great option for you: Quick and easy, there’s almost zero recovery time, so you can get back to your normal life fast – except with more beautiful skin.
Why it’s so great: Get great skin fast with no downtime required – head home or back to work straight after your treatment.