PDO Threads are non-surgical treatments to lift and tighten loose and sagging skin to help you achieve a fresher and younger look. There is minimal downtime, no need for any painful incisions or cuts, and none of the risks associated with a surgical facelift.
A PDO Thread Lift targets the deeper layers of the skin. Advanced polydioxanone protein is connected to helically moulded barbs that anchor the sagging tissue. When the thread is lifted, the skin appears tighter and firmer. The increase in blood flow and the boost to collagen production add to the transformative rejuvenation. Known as the non-surgical facelift, results from PDO Thread Lift treatments can last for up to 12 months.
Matrix PDO Threads are one of the most exciting and versatile treatments for skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles. Using an absorbable polymer, Matrix PDO Threads stimulate fibroblasts at the cellular level, boosting collagen production to tighten and thicken the skin. The threads act as a support structure for your skin, enabling the body to create new stronger fibres as the polymer is absorbed.
The procedure can treat visible signs of ageing and skin laxity on the face, neck, chest, arms, abdomen, buttocks and above the knees. Matrix PDO Threads results typically last for 6 – 12 months.
Skin Tightening treatments are designed to address sagging, wrinkles, and loose skin that results from ageing. We offer the most advanced Skin Tightening treatments to firm up your skin and restore your youthful appearance without the lengthy downtime and risks associated with going under the knife.
Using ultrasound technology, our Skin Tightening treatments can combat sagging and loose skin for a firmer and younger-looking face, neck, and décolletage. Skin Tightening treatments non-invasively contract the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production in the dermis’ deeper layers to improve the appearance of laxity, fine lines, and wrinkles. Results are long-lasting and leave your skin lifted and rejuvenated.
Ultherapy is one of the most advanced non-surgical facelift procedures. The treatment uses ultrasound technology to restore the skin’s natural elasticity and minimise the appearance of sagging.
During your free consultation at b clinic, your practitioner will evaluate your skin laxity and advise you if a Skin Tightening treatment will help you reach your aesthetic goals.
Advanced laser and intense pulsed light skin rejuvenation therapies can remove blemishes, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and stimulate new collagen production for fresher, younger-looking skin.
Everybody’s skin is different. We provide a range of laser treatments suitable for various skin concerns and skin types. During your free consultation at b clinic, your practitioner will recommend the laser treatment that’s right for your needs and skin type.
Carbon Laser Facials can provide a quick and noticeable improvement to help you achieve clearer skin. In contrast, a powerful Fractional Laser treatment is more effective for stubborn skin concerns such as scarring, sun damage and deep wrinkles.
Laser treatments can improve the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and are also used for tattoo removal. They can effectively treat discolouration, sun-damaged skin, visible signs of ageing, and improve the appearance and texture of rough skin.
Our laser technicians and doctors are able to treat the face, neck, hands, chest, back and arms.
Enhancing and restoring the areas you feel self-conscious about can help you to become the best version of yourself. We offer a range of cosmetic surgical procedures to help you achieve your aesthetic goals and boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Cosmetic surgery procedures can be used to repair and restore, like a Lobuloplasty (ear lobe surgery), or as a rejuvenating anti-ageing treatment. Eyelid Surgery can remove the loose skin above the eye that causes you to look tired and aged, leaving you looking younger and refreshed.
All surgical procedures are performed by a trained cosmetic doctor with full clinical support. During your complimentary consultation, you can discuss your treatment goals with the doctor and ask questions about the surgery. We’ll make sure the treatment is the right option for you and provide you with all the information you need
We use the most advanced and effective cosmetic technology and aesthetic skin therapies to rejuvenate, restore, and clear away imperfections to leave you with flawless, younger-looking skin.
Skin treatments range from a lunchtime Beauty Booster, a 30-minute treatment to restore your healthy youthful glow, to more intensive Medical-Grade Peels, a deep exfoliation of the skin to achieve a smoother and younger-looking complexion. Some treatments require zero downtime, while others produce more noticeable results and may require that you take it easy for a few days post-procedure.
All of our cosmetic skin treatments are clinically proven to be effective and performed by trained professionals. We only use the best available treatments and products.
During your free consultation at b clinic, your practitioner will help identify your skin concerns and create a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. You may require a single session or a combination of treatments to address your concerns and achieve healthier, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
Anti-wrinkle/muscle relaxant injections are used to relax the muscles causing facial wrinkles. Over time, repeated muscle movements cause deep facial folds to form. By relaxing these muscles, anti-wrinkle injections achieve a younger-looking, rejuvenated appearance. These treatments can successfully smooth wrinkles caused by muscle movement and even prevent these lines from worsening over time.
Anti-wrinkle/muscle relaxant prices at a glance:
1 area $260
2 areas $440 Save $80
3 areas $590 Save $190
Minimum 46-60 units per area. No additional cost if top-up required on review. *See T&C’s for full details.
Learn how to prevent the signs of ageingUnfortunately we’re all subject to aging – at least until scientists discover the elixir of life. Until that day, there are still some key things you can do to slow down how aging affects your appearance. And it’s best to start early in your mid-twenties (sometimes younger!).
Help prevent the signs of aging with these 6 simple steps.
Whether those first tell-tale signs of aging are caused by your immediate environment, your lifestyle, or your genes, here’s our top 6 tips on how to turn back the clock as much as possible:
- Use sunscreen. It’s scary how many people brave damaging UV rays each day because they don’t apply adequate sunblock – and they’re looking older as a result. Always wear 50+ SPF to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolouration, red veins and blotchiness. It also slows down wrinkle formation and premature aging of your skin. Enough said.
- Eat well. Making healthy eating (and drinking) a priority is so important for keeping up appearances. Poor diet can make your skin look dull and lifeless, while too much alcohol can deeply dehydrate your skin and make you look older well before your time.
- Sleep more. Your grandma knew her stuff – adequate sleep each night gives you a natural glow. When you’re sleep deprived, dark circles and bags under your eyes make you look years older. Also, getting enough sleep inoculates you from feeling down in the dumps for 24 hours – which means you’re more likely to have the energy to eat well and look after your skin properly.
- Relax. Yes, you should get some me-time regularly, take a deep breath and let the worries of the day slide away. But that’s not the kind of relaxation we’re talking about. If you’re already seeing some lines appear on your face, prevent them from deepening or becoming permanent with the latest Muscle Relaxant Treatments that eradicate them while still looking natural.
- Make it glow. If you’ve burned the candle at both ends for far too long, your skin might need a pick-me-up to get its glow on again. Light Peels, Microdermabrasion, DermaPen skin needling, and our Beauty Booster Treatment can all improve your skin’s texture for a fresher, more radiant appearance.
- Fill in time. Focussed on treating hollowing or lost volume in your cheek or mid-face areas? If they’re getting you down you might like to try a Dermal Filler treatment – it’s particularly great for nasiolabial folds and your tear trough area where wrinkle lines & volume loss can become a problem.
How to reverse the visible signs of ageing
Here’s a sag, there’s a bag, everywhere a fine line… if you’re starting to notice the visible signs of ageing, you’re definitely not alone. But why does it happen, and what can you do about it?
From around 20 years of age, our bodies start producing 1% less collagen every year, and consequently, our skin looks progressively more dry and dull. This dryness makes the appearance of fine lines more noticeable, and your skin’s increasing inelasticity and lack of plumpness leads to those dreaded wrinkles and skin laxity around your jowls, eyes and neck.
But don’t despair. We offer the latest advanced treatments designed to rejuvenate and plump those ageing signs out of existence. Here’s our guide to reversing the physical signs of ageing – simply click on the links to learn more:
- Halt the creep of time. Some of the first signs of ageing we see are skin discolourations, age spots and sunspots. Melasma (brown to grey patches) and broken capillaries soon follow. We recommend trying: IPL, PicoSure and Revlite lasers and/or peels, Photodynamic therapy and/or microdermabrasion.
- Fine lines just ain’t that fine. If you’re starting to develop crepey skin, forehead lines, crow’s feet or frown lines, we recommend you try: a muscle relaxant, fillers for your frown & forehead lines, Beauty Booster Treatment, PRP, DermaPen skin needling, or peels.
- Plump it up. In your 30s, moisture transfer from your dermis to the epidermis slows, and your skin’s fat cells start to shrink. This creates a characteristic loss of volume and hollowing around the eyes, lips, temples, cheeks, jaw, and nasolabial folds. Our solution? Try dermal fillers or PRP to turn back the clock.
- Stop the sag. Loss of tissue and fat also creates telltale skin laxity, particularly around your jawline, neck, and eyes. As you age, these are three areas fattening up is allowed! At b clinic, we’re getting great results with non-surgical treatments such as Pellevé, Ultherapy, and Beauty Booster Treatment. For surgical treatments, try Eyelid surgery & S-lifts.