Having lovely, smooth, blemish-free skin makes you feel more beautiful and confident. But beautiful skin doesn’t just stop at your chin, especially with warmer weather on the way!
Give your décolletage some extra love this month with our special skin treatment package designed to make you want to wear the hottest plunging necklines this summer.
Most women seem to think skincare stops at the neck. But there’s raft of great reasons why this isn’t so.
- Your décolletage will probably show the signs of ageing first. The skin there is very fragile and produces less oil, so sun damage shows up faster than our faces. And because it’s the part of our body that is often most exposed to UV rays, forgetting to cleanse, moisturise and apply SPF protection every day just compounds ageing problems further.
- Chest crinkles are a thing. Also, if you’re a side sleeper, you might be seeing some tell-tale chest crinkles appearing. Curling up on your side to sleep can cause noticeable sagging that increases as you get older. Who knew?
- Your décolletage has special needs. Have you noticed your décolletage tends to flush more regularly? That’s because it’s got a high histamine response. Choosing fragrance-free products is therefore vital to enhance elasticity and reduce deep lines. So, if you’re serious about décolletage treatments, always choose skincare specifically formulated for your chest.
- Change is inevitable. As we age, gravity, UV damage and skin stress mean a loss of your décolletage’s skins support structure. Further loss of collagen leads to sagging and visible horizontal rings around the neck, a crepey texture and creases, as well as visible skin discolouration.But there are ways you can target your décolletage area with treatments designed to rejuvenate, smooth and de-wrinkle.
Just in time for the summer sun, our November Full Déc package aims to create more youthful, beautiful skin around your chest and cleavage, preventing and treating the visible signs of ageing in this delicate area.
Over two treatments – Picosure laser or IPL (depending on your skin type) and Beauty Booster – we’ll target:
- Sun damage
- Unwanted freckles
- Wrinkles and lines (including sleeping crinkles)
- Broken capillaries and redness.
Treatment 1: At your first treatment, your b clinic practitioner will assess your skin type and condition and choose either PicoSure Laser or IPL to rejuvenate the décolletage area.
- PicoSure with focus lens array and Revlite lasers gently and effectively target unwanted pigmentation and skin discolourations while increasing elastin and collagen production. You’ll see an improvement in overall skin quality and your skin will appear rejuvenated, pigmentation-free, smoother and suppler.
- IPL (Intense Pulse Light) uses high-intensity light to address skin imperfections. It can promote and increase collagen formation, improving overall skin quality and texture. It’s great for spider veins, port wine stains and rosacea, as well as pigmentation and freckles.
Treatment 2: After 2-4 weeks, you’ll come back for your second décolletage session, a Beauty Booster 1ml treatment.
- Beauty Booster Treatments have a plumping effect on your skin, improving its elasticity, texture and hydration. They make your skin glow with healthy vitality. Your skin will have a better colour, be less creased, better hydrated and be more supple.
BONUS: We’ll also throw in an amazing skinvigor8 pad. Valued at $43, it’s designed to prevent and repair chest wrinkles while you sleep! Simply pop it on at night to banish décolletage lines by the time you wake.
Please note, while it’s likely you’ll see immediate results for all of these treatments in just one session, multiple skin treatments may be required to achieve optimal results.
Boost your décolletage skin’s beauty today.
Book a Full Déc Package now.